Wednesday, October 30, 2013

OOTD!!



Since this blog is scattered all over the place, I'd like to throw in some fun posts. The goal is start an OOTD (outfit of the day) series.  Like a typical girly girl, I love clothes, makeup and all things pink so I'm really excited about this, not to mention it'll be a nice little break from the heavier posts. Shopping is one of my absolute favorite things to do but I am most definitely a bargain hunter. I never buy anything that isn't on sale, I just love a good find! I have to say that this was a spur of the moment idea, so today's picture is from my iPhone. I promise the rest will be much better quality. I should also mention that I'm not endorsed by any brand (especially Old Navy, although about 75% of my closet is from there).




So this is what I wore Monday, 10/28/2013. I absolutely despise wearing my hair up, but I had a large case of the Mondays and woke up considerably late so up it went!

Scarf - Walmart $6.96
Cardi - Old Navy $20
Shirt - Old Navy $10
Jeans - Old Navy $15
Flats - Old Navy $18
Watch - Charming Charlies $19
Earrings - Walmart $4.99



No comments: