Monday, July 22, 2013

Hello!



I'm Racheal.


I'm 21 and I have a cat.


I also have a boyfriend, Tanner, and two best friends: Lyndsay and Kimberly.


I work as a Property Manager for a small apartment complex in Eastern North Carolina.


And I have no idea what I'm doing.





Currently, it is 3:24pm on a Monday afternoon and I'm typing this pointless blog while I should be doing other things such as checking vacant units and taking inventory of the Maintenance shop. But instead, I am here. I tried tumblr, but I just get sidetracked by really weird things (JJ the Jet plane gifs, anyone?) . Hopefully, this is something I'll be able to keep up. I can't count the number of diaries I've started and never made it to Day 2.


The title sounds a little sad, I know, but it's not to say that I'm lame or boring. I'm just a pretty average person. The only thing fabulous about me is, well, that I really love the word fabulous.

No comments: