Thursday, June 4, 2015

World's Worst Blogger

So obviously I totally stink at blogging. I have good intentions, I promise!!

I really want to make this blogging thing work, if not just for the sole purpose of having some type of scrapbook to look back on because, like sticking with something, I am terrible at scrapbooking. (Who has time to arrange all those tiny pieces of paper, anyways?)

 Here's a little recap of what's been going down on The Bright Side:

Early March: Tanner and I attended his cousin's wedding in Savannah and it was totally perfect.
Seriously the sweetest couple in the world and the bride was gorgeous.


End of March: Tanner's birthday and our 1 year anniversary!! My sweet man turned 24 and we had a great one year anniversary. He gave me a gift certificate to have my toes done (they needed it, badly) and I gave him a framed copy of our vowels. Can't believe it's been a year since we said "I do".



April: Not much happened in April. Had an Easter Egg hunt for the younger kids at church, attended an amazing Easter Drama in Kinston at Tanglewood Church (seriously, amazing. I cried.) and it was my bfffffff's birthday!! Weren't we the cutest??




May: was a blur!! We had a shower for Tanner's sister the first weekend in May. She got lots of great things and we're so excited for Baby Carter! Mother's day was a success, my brother, stepdad and I bought my mom a patio lounge she'd been not-so-subtly hinting at for a while. She was super excited to see it! (Note to self: much assembly was required). We also celebrated two of my cousins' birthday, both born on May 28th. Love those goobers!

 


So far June looks like it's gonna be a little crazy. At this end of this month we're moving to Goose Creek and I'm going to miss our little Maggie Lane house so much. We've made some of the best memories there. Sarah, the oldest cousin, will hopefully be visiting around that time and I'm so looking forward to spending time with her and hopefully by July 5th Tanner and I will have a little nephew to love on! This year is proving to be just as insane as last year but somehow, I don't think I would trade it for anything. We are so blessed!!