Monday, July 6, 2015

We Moved!

Whoever decided to move the same week as Vacation Bible School has absolutely no sense at all......

Oh wait, that was me. And what a week it was!

Tanner and I were scheduled to move in Sunday, June 21st, but plans changed and we had to wait a day. I had to work Monday so my sweet husband took the day off, recruited some family and friends to help and by Monday evening almost all of our belongings were moved! Have I said how amazing he is lately? He is one hard working man.

Vacation Bible School started Sunday night so we spent every night that week at church until about 8:30pm. Although we were swamped when we got home, I managed to unpack a few boxes every night. My mom and stepdad were lifesavers Saturday, June 27th. Michael hung the new blinds at the old house, mom helped me clean up a little and then she helped me unpack at the new house. My family rocks!

As of right now (July 6), I have about 6 more boxes to unpack, but other than that we're settled. I've made a few trips to TJ Maxx and gotten a few little things but other than that I haven't gone décor crazy.



 
The couch came with the house and the pillows were pretty dated so I found these 3 at Wal-Mart. I'd like to get another blue one if I can find it. The throw I found this past week at TJ Maxx for $14.99! It was meant to be.

 
Here's a shot of our bedroom currently. The bed is pretty plain so I'm in the market for some silver-y pillows and maybe a throw similar to the wall color.

 
This is just a close up of what's on our dresser. I love candles!
 
 
This is just a shot of the house from the front before we moved in. Super cute, right?


We are beyond blessed to have found such a great space. Monday night we prayed over the house that we would make great memories and that it would be a place that harbored love. I can't wait to see what the future holds for this new Bright household!